Options

2 days left...

3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
I have 48hs before im taking the network+ exam, ive been getting 78-85% in some recent on-line test and am getting abit concered, should i put it back or just go for it and cram the next 2 days??

Im going over the objectives now and hilighting my areas im suffereing in, is this a good idea??

I want to pass this first time like i did with my A+ anyhelp for last min study cram would be good :)

Comments

• Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Sounds like you should be ok. I would highlight those areas you struggle with, but don't forget the stuff you already know.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    rougthly what is the pass rate? about 80%? i dont know how to work out 645 out of 900 is icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    TMM3TMM3 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    72% is passing.
    I take my exam in 3 hours, wheweeee, I sooo hope I pass. Ill report back and let you know how it goes.
    Im not taking the updated version.
  • Options
    me neither - good luck dude!
  • Options
    I PASSEDDDD !!!!!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...berly :) I got a 660, and the passing score is 646 lol

The test was pretty tough, and I aced approx. 15 practice tests, this test was nothing like them. Aprox. 75% of the exam was scenario troubleshooting q's. I cant really pinpoint anything to study for it because it asked just various random questions. You really have to have everything covered. There was one odd question that I totaly overlooked when studying was. "what do the first 3 octets of a MAC addy identify." They you had to seperatly select each one from a list of 6. There were about 6 port questions and they were all easy.

Good Luck, I look forward to hearing how you do on your exam.
  • Options
    great stuff!! i hope i am the same come weds morning :D
  • Options
    I hope you are too!!!

Make sure to report back, I look forward to hearing you passing the exam, be ready for everything. The things that I thought were "obviously" going to be on there werent exept for the port q's. So study the Netware/netbios and cabling connectors.

Good Luck again!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Congrats TMM3!!!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    Thanx a bunch Ricka. As you know, and I havnet heard anybody else say this before, this test was no joke. NOTHINGGGG like the practice tests, my test was ateast 60 outa the 72 q's atleast a paragraph or two in length, be ready, it was difficult eaven after taking and acing a ton of practice exams. Im sure the all difficults but they can be hard so be ready...
  • Options
    qsubqsub Member Posts: 303
    Congrats on your passing. What do you plan on taking next?
    World Cup 2006 - Zidane - Never Forget.
  • Options
    I will be taking the 70-270 Windows XP Professional Exam next. I am going for my MCSA. Im not sure which other Comptia exam i will go for, Its between Security+, Server+ or Linux+. I cannot decide so I am going to hold off on deciding that one untill later.
  • Options
    im going for 70-290 after this, all being well i pass....got about 6-7hrs study time left now as having an early night to rest, then up early for last min revisions......i hate tests icon_sad.gif
  • Options
    Good luck again!

Yea, I bought the exam crams for the two server 2003 exams and plan to take those after I pass this one I beleive.