Options

New Year's Resolutions for 2012

2»

Comments

• Options
    mikedisd2mikedisd2 Member Posts: 1,096 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Looks like moving to Japan has been blown out of the water with the whole radiation contamination thing. My wife thinks it's the end of the nation.

Probably complete the goals I had for this year. Plus get a new job.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    My real goals are to finish up my proof of concept lab. Where I have a multi site, multi cluster VOICE lab, Finish M$ Lync certification and work real hard at my CCIE voice. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be in the position to take a lab. The real goal is to have everything in place for my own business. Working for other people who get the fat checks for all your labor is getting worse and worse in this economy.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related
  • Options
    azjagazjag Member Posts: 579 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Finish Masters degree at WGU.
    Explore opportunity to teach VMware at community college.
    Finish Linux classes and take RHCSA.
    Sell house and move closer to Daughter.
    Keep up plans for getting out of debt.
    Currently Studying:
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Administration (VCAP5-DCA) (Passed)
    VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 – Data Center Design (VCAP5-DCD)
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    1. Get ccent by end of jan
    2. Ccna by end of march
    3. Finish my last two engineering subjects by July
    4. Pass my second last science subject by the end of 2012
    5. Pass ccna security by end of 2012
    6. Pass Chinese language certificate 2 and 3 by the end of 2012
    7. Publish at least 3 papers at work by the end of the year( research lab)
    8. Get under 100kg by my birthday in June ( currently 116kg)
    9. Learn to properly use solid works cad program - works just got a 3d printer for us to use
    10. Learn to properly use eagle ad and make a few pcbs not just use it for schematics
    11. Improve my sax playing especially Bari sax so I can gig on both tenor and Bari
    12. More motor bike rides - only ridden about 10000km this year compared to 20000 and 17000 the year before. The 10000km includes the 1400 I rode on Thursday and Friday( long windy way from Sydney to Brisbane via Buckets way, Thunderbolts way, Oxley hwy,water fall way, armidale rd thru Nymboida, Summerland way ,Mt Lindsay hwy and up to Brissy via Tamborine)

No 6 will be the challenge , need to learn more characters only know about 350 at the moment, need about 1500 to read a Chinese newspaper

No 8. I dropped 15kg since August mostly by switching from drinking large strong mochas to drinking long blacks. Also drink a good bit of green tea and don't drink any soft drinks/ soda.
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014