Options

Sitting Security+ 201 tuesday

strifetoestrifetoe Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Tuesday is D-DAY BABY!

Just passed the A+ today and have been studying Mr. Darril's book in my spare time since the summer. Thanks to the last thread I started, I took his advice and immediately registered for the exam. Well its now go time. I would like to personally thank him and each IT professional in this forum for providing all of us with quick and helpful responses.

Of course I will update the thread on tuesday. Look for it!~

Thanks and have a merry christmas everyone.

Comments

• Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Best of luck.
    It's hard to fail with Darril.
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    jmgrimm21502jmgrimm21502 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Is there any information on what the average score is for people using Darril's book. This is the first I've been here in a while and it seems to have turned into a fan club.
  • Options
    The only score that matters is a P A S S :)
  • Options
    jmgrimm21502jmgrimm21502 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    strifetoe wrote: »
    The only score that matters is a P A S S :)

That is a matter of opinion. I personally strive to achieve the highest score that I can.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    strifetoe wrote: »
    Just passed the A+ today and have been studying Mr. Darril's book in my spare time since the summer. Thanks to the last thread I started, I took his advice and immediately registered for the exam. Well its now go time. I would like to personally thank him and each IT professional in this forum for providing all of us with quick and helpful responses.

Congratulations on the A+ pass. We look forward to seeing your post after you pass the Security+ exam on Tuesday. Good luck.

Darril Gibson
    Security+ Blog
    Security+ Tip of the Day
  • Options
    Done. Passed with a 876. Thank you Darril. Thank you thank you. Will be recommending your 301 book to all and any other book you write, it is well worth it guys!
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. Looks like it's been a great December for with you two certs earned. Best of luck in the New Year.

Darril Gibson
    Security+ Blog
    Security+ Tip of the Day
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the A+ and Security+ pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD