Options

LinuxRacr's Quest for WGU Success...

123457»

Comments

• Options
    LinuxRacrLinuxRacr Member Posts: 653 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Working my way through the technical writing assignment. I've finally gotten to the point where I'm not overthinking it. I'm just getting it done, and meeting the requirements the best I can, due to time constraints. Make no mistake though, it will be quality, and then on the the Capstone! I plan to submit my Tech Writing assignment tonight, or in the morning. My term ends Friday the 30th. It seems I work better under pressure...
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    I submitted my capstone yesterday evening, and am now awaiting good news.
    My WGU B.S. IT - Security Progress : Transferred In|Remaining|In Progress|Completed
    AGC1, CLC1, GAC1, INC1, CTV1, INT1, BVC1, TBP1, TCP1, QLT1, HHT1, QBT1, BBC1 (39 CUs), (0 CUs) (0 CUs)
    WFV1, BNC1, EAV1, EBV1, COV1 | MGC1, IWC1 | CQV1, CNV1, IWT1, RIT1 | DRV1, DSV1, TPV1, CVV1 | EUP1, EUC1, DHV1| CUV1, C173 | BOV1, CJV1, TXP1, TXC1 | TYP1, TYC1, SBT1, RGT1 (84 CUs) DONE!
  • Options
    Life achievement unlocked! My Capstone was kicked back EARLY Saturday morning. I woke up, and revised two sections (Actual and Potential Effects, and Conclusions), and resubmitted before Noon. I didn't hear back until this today that I passed. Luckily, when my capstone was submitted on the last day of my term, my mentor requested an extension just in case it was kicked back.

This has been an amazing journey of of not only learning, but self-discovery as well. I am looking forward to the future, and of the new things I'll have more time to dive into.
  • Options
    TLeTourneauTLeTourneau Member Posts: 616 ■■■■■■■■□□
    LinuxRacr wrote: »
    Life achievement unlocked! My Capstone was kicked back EARLY Saturday morning. I woke up, and revised two sections (Actual and Potential Effects, and Conclusions), and resubmitted before Noon. I didn't hear back until this today that I passed. Luckily, when my capstone was submitted on the last day of my term, my mentor requested an extension just in case it was kicked back.

This has been an amazing journey of of not only learning, but self-discovery as well. I am looking forward to the future, and of the new things I'll have more time to dive into.

Congratulations! It feels good, I know. :)
    Thanks, Tom

M.S. - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
    B.S: IT - Network Design & Management
  • Options
    Thank you. My graduation was finally processed this week, and my diploma is on the way.
  • Options
    Legacy UserLegacy User Unregistered / Not Logged In Posts: 0 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I am sure you feel pumped! Are you going to graduation? I went to the winter commencement in Florida and it felt unreal until I walked across the stage at graduation.
  • Options
    Thank you. I'm still waiting on details for the next commencement. Last I checked, for my state, it hadn't been updated.