Options

70-685 question

abba25abba25 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I took the 70-685 exam and I received a failing grade of 682. I wanted to find out if anyone else had this type of test format as I had not seen it before. I previously took the 70-680 and passed. The first 4 answers were part of one question. The next were 47 questions and then you can review afterwards. While I was reviewing the questions. The test for some reason was terminating and the onsite examiner communicated with a prometric support person and eventually got it working again. This took 30 mins.icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif After reviewing and ending this portion. I was asked another set of 4 questions. 55 questions were asked altogether. Has anyone else received this type of test format. Oh well, I will write it again in February 2012. Sorry for a long write up. First time post.

Comments

• Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I myself haven't seen this format before, it was a surprise when I took the 682 exam a couple of times, failing both.. I still wasn't ready for it apparently when I took just the 685. I'm booked for Thursday, and with all my attempts I've probably got half the questions pre-answered in my head lol

Best of luck to you on your 2nd try

abba25 wrote: »
    Hi, I took the 70-685 exam and I received a failing grade of 682. I wanted to find out if anyone else had this type of test format as I had not seen it before. I previously took the 70-680 and passed. The first 4 answers were part of one question. The next were 47 questions and then you can review afterwards. While I was reviewing the questions. The test for some reason was terminating and the onsite examiner communicated with a prometric support person and eventually got it working again. This took 30 mins.icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif After reviewing and ending this portion. I was asked another set of 4 questions. 55 questions were asked altogether. Has anyone else received this type of test format. Oh well, I will write it again in February 2012. Sorry for a long write up. First time post.
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    PiersPiers Member Posts: 454 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I see what you mean about the add-ons at the end.. I never had those extra testlets before..

good luck!
    :study: Office 365 70-347 / 698 later
  • Options
    barringtonjrbarringtonjr Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just took today and had same exact format your talking about. I only scored a 647. My machine was slow also but didnt crash in middle of test tho. I did have some very loud employees there arguing right behind the door for 30 min!