70-640 passed!

HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
Well, that was rough. Lot of DNS I noticed, a lot more than I thought there would be. Amusingly enough CS was my lowest area, even though in my practice tests that was my strong point. Used the MS press book, Labsim, Technet, and my home lab. In addition I do tend to do this kind of stuff on a day to day basis, most of it anyways. Taking the evening off and as i'm off work tomorrow and my wife is working, gonna start in on the 70-646 when she leaves for the day. icon_study.gif
WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.

Comments

• ThePrimetimerThePrimetimer Member Posts: 169 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Job Hypntick!

I hope to be posting a similar response in the coming weeks.

If you don't mind me asking, what did you score on it and what would you suggest focusing on.
    "You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It’s about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That’s how winning is done"
  • HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Not at all, I got a 750, not the best, but a pass is a pass. I would focus on CS heavily as well as a good bit of DNS. Otherwise I would say know your PowerShell commands as they relate to AD, they're a pretty important part of things. Good luck on your upcoming test!
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • IT ExplorerIT Explorer Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing !
  • elususelusus Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Well done bro! Good luck on the 646.
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • coty24coty24 Member Posts: 263 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Alright man! good job on the pass! I got the exact same score.
    Passed LOT2 :)Working on FMV2(CHFI v8 ) Done!
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Congrats!!
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup: