TruSecure TICSA

im about to take this exam, has anyone taken it yet? how does it compare to the sec+? it seems to be very much like the sec+ but MUCH more vague and poorly worded...any info would be appreciated!
Josh
A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering

Comments

• Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    Josh,

I have not taken this exam...but I hear it is a lot like the Security+. So, any material that is used for the Sec+ should carry over. And for future security tests, I would get used to this type of wording. The wording in most of the security tests that I have taken, forced me to read the question multiple times to understand what they were looking for.

Good luck...and let us know how it goes.
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • ja5983ja5983 Member Posts: 129
    ken

from what ive been seeing, all the practice tests, the wording is 100% worse than the security+, it is just bad. I will definately tell you guys how i did though. hopefully good since the book for the TICSA was just like doing sec+ review to me :)
    Josh
    A+, Network+, Server+, Security+, TICSA, CCNA, MCSA, AS Network Engineering
  • Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    ja5983 wrote:
    ken

from what ive been seeing, all the practice tests, the wording is 100% worse than the security+, it is just bad. I will definately tell you guys how i did though. hopefully good since the book for the TICSA was just like doing sec+ review to me :)

good luck to you...And really, keep us informed..It would be good to get some more info on this exam..
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA