Options

CCIE:S written and lab materials thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Well you can just finish the CCNP:S and then hope by that time the new IE is out.
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    jason_lundejason_lunde Member Posts: 567
    Ya, they are phasing both MARS and NAC out. AFAIK Cisco ISE is the new replacement.
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just wanted to give a quick update. Due to some personal developments and some things at work, I decided to go for the CCNP:R/S first. I have beeen studying for it officially since Friday and I am about half way through the CBTs. I plan to give myself about 6 weeks for Route and Switch and another 2 for troubleshoot. I only took one class this quarter (on Saturdays) so I should be able to carve out 3 hours a day during the week and 6 during the weekend. I also have a network security course coming up next week but hopefully thay won't slow me down too much. This thread might go dark for a little while but I'll be back around April for the CCNP:S/CCIE:S written studies. I may update it with my CCNP progress. Hopefully the extra months will allow time for the CCIE:S written to be updated or something.
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Are you still planning 200 written/600 lab prep hours for CCIE this year?
  • Options
    Bl8ckr0uterBl8ckr0uter Inactive Imported Users Posts: 5,031 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Turgon wrote: »
    Are you still planning 200 written/600 lab prep hours for CCIE this year?

I know I can knock out the 200 hours for the written this year. The Lab will likely spill over to next year.
  • Options
    TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I know I can knock out the 200 hours for the written this year. The Lab will likely spill over to next year.

Whats the latest on your plans?
  • Options
    nicklauscombsnicklauscombs Member Posts: 885
    Turgon wrote: »
    Whats the latest on your plans?

now i certainly don't speak for him but i believe kevin isn't going to be checking in here very often in the future so a response might be very delayed if you get one at all.
    WIP: IPS exam