Options

Took CISSP December 17, Dulles, VA

Comments

• Options
    k-nutzk-nutz Registered Users Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm in the Dec 11th group from Sterling/Dulles... No results for me yet... Wednesdays and Fridays seem to be big days for results...
  • Options
    Pinky&TheBrainPinky&TheBrain Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    and that's the bell folks.. Here it to waiting another day...
  • Options

doubtful, I hear stories of super late result e-mails... I think tomorrow is the day though, thats just my opinion, I will still hit refresh on my phone every couple minutes though lol...
  • Options
    skvskv Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□

Darn!! One of these days.....
  • Options
    Oh no k-nutz!! Let's not jinx ourselves by using the words 'super-late' :)
  • Options
    FalasiFalasi Member Posts: 115
    Is it normal to have thoughts about failing the exam? Coz at this points the ghosts of questions and answers which I'm not sure which ones I picked.... all flooting at my head. and I've already notified my boss that I may need a training (Since for both times I've done the exam, I was just reading books with heavy day-to-day activities , 1st result was 672 with hardly any study though). still need to see my result before anything else icon_sad.gif

Hopefully this pain ends with a smile rather then a re-schedule ...

GL you all.
  • Options
    chessplaya2010chessplaya2010 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, i'm new to the forum and i tooke the exam on dec 17, i was also wondering why it is taking this long for results to show up, but today i logged in to my profile on CISSP.org and i'm showing a "contact/Certification#:XXXXXX " <---- does this indicate that i passed the exam? I never logged in before, so i dont know if it was there the moment i registered for my exam.
  • Options
    bluntyblunty Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Guys, i'm new to the forum and i tooke the exam on dec 17, i was also wondering why it is taking this long for results to show up, but today i logged in to my profile on CISSP.org and i'm showing a "contact/Certification#:XXXXXX " <---- does this indicate that i passed the exam? I never logged in before, so i dont know if it was there the moment i registered for my exam.

Wish it was that easy. I also took the exam on the 17th and I noticed the certification number even before that.
  • Options
    pinkydapimppinkydapimp Member Posts: 732 ■■■■■□□□□□

i have the same. im guessing its a id number. probably doesnt have to do with passing the exam. I guess we still must wait.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Keep checking your spam folders too. I have a couple of friends whose CISSP results emails ended up there.
  • Options
    jaayw1jaayw1 Member Posts: 28 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There seems to be a lot of activity today....everyone is a bit anxious.....including myself....I think I have checked over a hundred tine since 8am mountain time .....good luck to everyone...
  • Options
    Pinky&amp;TheBrainPinky&amp;TheBrain Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And the pot continues to stir!!! It reminds me of the infinite question... "Are we there yet?" happy waiting everyone...
  • Options
    And the pot continues to stir!!! It reminds me of the infinite question... "Are we there yet?" happy waiting everyone...

Are we there yet? :)
  • Options
    Don't make me come back there... I'll let you know when we get there. LoL I'm keeping the refreshing down to 5 min intervals.
  • Options
    And here I thought I was losing it with every thirty min........lol...
  • Options
    See here was my problem yesterday... I tried to stay away from the computer just about all day up until about 4:30pm thinking if I don't bug the e-mail it will magically pop in there. However that didn't work so screw it. This mouse is going to get worn out by the end of the week if that is what it takes. There should be an AA equivalent for "Impatient CISSP Exam Results Anonymous" the "ICERA" LoL. Have a good one and good luck again to everyone.
  • Options
    THis week reminds of the last 5 minutes of this movie

I just want to wish you all good luck. we're all counting on you. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Are we there yet, Pinky?....j/k. Today is stressful as I really would love to hear something.
  • Options
    Yeah I haven't had the greatest past 24 hours that's for sure... You know what they say when it rains it pours... So I'm worried that if results post it will show me that I failed by just the way my day is going. But we are in the last hour for the day... Hope everyone is having a better time than I.
  • Options
    And that my friends concludes another business day at (ISC)2. Thanks for playing today... See you tomorrow for another long awaited day. Can't wait to find out if I'm Pinky or The Brain???
  • Options
    And that my friends concludes another business day at (ISC)2. Thanks for playing today... See you tomorrow for another long awaited day. Can't wait to find out if I'm Pinky or The Brain???

Lols .... we'll optimistically say 'The Brain'.
  • Options
    I wish I could stop checking my e-mail but when you read about someone who got their results on a Sunday it throws you mind into even more retarded loops while you hit refresh on your e-mail every 2-5 minutes. FML I have a horrible sinking feeling in my stomach now... The wait is worse then the nervousness prior to taking the exam.

http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/33495-cissp-results.html
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    I think you people enjoy working yourselves into a frazzle. icon_bounce.gif

Take your mind off the wait by starting to study for your next cert.
  • Options
    ZekeCISSPZekeCISSP Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mine came in last Friday at 4:23 p.m. I wonder if they like to save all the results till the end of the day on a Friday? Might not want to count on much tomorrow, but keep your fingers crossed for Friday afternoon.
  • Options
    Good Morning fellow ICERA's !!! Here is to another day of refreshes and retarded ways to keep you "occupied" to stay away from your PC! Sincerly Pinky or The Brain (Still waiting to see which one!) icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    the brain is in!!!!! First time pass!!!
  • Options
    chessplaya2010chessplaya2010 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    just received my results @ 10:22 EST .... i passed.. congrats to the rest of you all!!!
  • Options
    contrats, i just got my results. Passed on first try as well!!
  • Options
    Just got mine ...I passed also.
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO MY FELLOW ICERA'S !!! - The Brain