Options

SYO-201 Tomorrow 30 Dec 2011 **Any Suggestions**

REDROKER77REDROKER77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey Everyone,
Getting ready to take this test tomorrow. I have read two books (Exam Cram & Security+: Get Certified, Get Ahead.Gibson, Darril). I also went through a bootcamp about 2 years ago with the DoD, which provided me with about 800 practice questions. Has anyone recently taken the SY0-201 exam? Any thoughts on last minute preparation?

Thanks!
Michael

Comments

• Options
    osJoeosJoe Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you've read Darril's book and understood it you'll be fine. Just don't let your nerves get to you! :)
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    If you did good on the practice test in Darril's book, then you are good to go. Best of luck!
  • Options
    cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 251 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm piggybacking off of the others if you understand the material you will be find. Do a quick cram of the practice q&a's in Darril's "Get Certified Get Ahead" book and just relax. The exam was pretty much simple if you grasped the concepts during the training process and be confident which always helps!!! Wish you the best!
  • Options
    BeachTech_BeachTech_ Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm piggybacking off of the others.....
    A Mantrap would prevent piggybacking.

You can tell that I will be taking this exam today as well. Wish me luck.
  • Options
    REDROKER77REDROKER77 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just finished the test. Not as bad as I thought, however the wording can be somewhat a little bit quirky! I passed with an 847. Now I guess I'll to figure out how to maintain this after the 3 year mark!
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    cmitchell_00cmitchell_00 Member Posts: 251 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals: