Options

Happy New Year!!!

NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
Happy New Year!!! 3more hours if you're at NYC. 6 more hours if you're in SoCal!
Where are you at NYE?
What's your plan for 2012?

Im at home labbing! icon_twisted.gif
The plan is to continue to study hard. icon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I'm home, watching the Big Bang Theory marathon with my girlfriend. :)
    2012 will bring many new challenges both personally and professionally for me.
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I'm at work, planning to finish most, if not all of my degree this year
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Happy New Year! :D
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I'll receive the new year at home installing 600 sq. ft. of laminate floor. About to lay the first row. Fun times!

I'm enjoying the new job I started back in April so no major changes for 2012 (hopefully). Biggest thing will be finally graduating from FHSU BS in Networking and Telecommunications.

Happy New Year to all!
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    vCole wrote: »

Same story here. . .
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    erpadminerpadmin Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I'll be at home...pretty much studying for the 70-643, surfing the internet, watching movies with the wife and just staying sane. I'll leave the craziness to the young guys and gals. :)

2012 should be some fun times...!

Happy and safe New Year to you all!!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    vCole wrote: »
    I'm home, watching the Big Bang Theory marathon with my girlfriend. :)

I'm also watching the Big Bang Theory marathon. A great show!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Happy New Year!
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    earweedearweed Member Posts: 5,192 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Happy new year everyone
    No longer work in IT. Play around with stuff sometimes still and fix stuff for friends and relatives.
  • Options
    ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Happy New Year everybody. Hope everyone meets their cert plans for the year! Now it is off to bed for this old fart. icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510

If you'd have told me years back that Hollywood would come up with a TV comedy about geeks that would make me snort milk out my nose laughing, I would have shook my head. And yet, the "Two and a Half Men" guys did just that.

Happy new year, y'all!
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Just went through a rough stretch of strep throat and an ear infection. Was down for ~14 days, so it's G2 and playing Skyrim. Almost have my archery up to 100 ;)

Besides that I am reading a chapter of the PMBOK. Just got back from watching Chipwrecked and the Zoo movie with my kids. Did a back to backer. Fun times being a parent. Nothing more satisfying looking at your kids sleeping soundly after taking them out for a good adventures night. Of course the grand parents kept blowing up my phones asking if we are okay, since it is amature night.
  • Options
    Chivalry1Chivalry1 Member Posts: 569
    Cheers!!
    "The recipe for perpetual ignorance is: be satisfied with your opinions and
    content with your knowledge. " Elbert Hubbard (1856 - 1915)
  • Options
    ShanmanShanman Member Posts: 223
    Just started playing Skyrim and now level six. I absolutely love this game!
  • Options
    evilwizardevilwizard Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy New Year :D
  • Options
    crypticgeekcrypticgeek Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Happy new year! Hopefully 2012 will see the completion of my BS. 73 CUs to go!
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Happy New Year everyone! I wish you all a very successful, healthy, and educative 2012!
  • Options
    Excellent1Excellent1 Member Posts: 462 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Happy New Year to all. I made it to 10:00 PM last night before I crashed, not much of a party hound here. ;)

My crystal ball is still a little bit cloudy for 2012, but I'm seeing CCNP pretty clearly, and possibly a couple virtualization certs, time permitting. Best of luck to all on your 2012 endeavors. :)
  • Options
    exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I decided to reboot my modem today to celebrate the new year lol and now I get 22Mbps+ down and 1Mbps (alot better than getting .35 Mbps upload that I used to get). Happy new year!
  • Options
    SteveO86SteveO86 Member Posts: 1,423
    Happy New Year guys!

Yea I watching NCIS most of the day yesterday lo!

Cheers to 2012, that it may bring us even success then we saw in 2011!
    My Networking blog
    Latest blog post: Let's review EIGRP Named Mode
    Currently Studying: CCNP: Wireless - IUWMS
  • Options
    yuddhidhtiryuddhidhtir Member Posts: 197 ■■■■□□□□□□
    [h=2]Happy New Yearicon_thumright.gif[/h]
    “Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment; full effort is full victory.”
  • Options
    injuryinjury Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Happy new years everyone! I hope to get certified like crazy in the next 3-4 years.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Happy New Year and best wishes!! ;)
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    VAHokie56VAHokie56 Member Posts: 783

Wait people actually watch this show?
    .ιlι..ιlι.
    CISCO
    "A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut without a hole, is a Danish" - Ty Webb
    Reading:NX-OS and Cisco Nexus Switching: Next-Generation Data Center Architectures