Options

Passed 70-681!

rmaster1rmaster1 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 70-681 exam on Thursday with a 959! Best score I've ever gotten on a certification exam. Studying for the 686 really helped out on this one. I also used the Trainsignal videos that I borrowed from a friend and the sticky page in this forum. Thanks to everyone that contributed! I'm taking a break from exams for a month or so, but then I'll start on the 2008 exams in pursuit of the MCITP:SA cert and maybe the EA. Have to wait to see how many exams the company will pay for in 2012. Happy New Year!

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    SaundieSaundie Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing. Not the easiest one to find material on, so to get such a high score is very good :)
  • Options
    kvholliskvhollis Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Any specific 70-681 resources that you found besides the sticky for 70-680?
  • Options
    rmaster1rmaster1 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    kvhollis wrote: »
    Any specific 70-681 resources that you found besides the sticky for 70-680?

I actually was referring to the 70-681 sticky. In addition to the resources I mentioned earlier, I have been working with SCCM for about 18 months doing deployments of Office 2010 and Windows 7, so that certainly helped. And studying for the 70-686 right before this test proved to help as well as there was quite a bit of knowledge overlap. The 70-681 was more straightforward than the 70-686 in my opinion. The 70-686 is more planning and theory, where the 70-681 is more "how to". Hope this helps!
  • Options
    Alhaji265Alhaji265 Member Posts: 205 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Thats definitely a high score! Keep the momentum going.
  • Options
    SpeakITSpeakIT Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Wiley makes a book...