Passed yesterday (may 2005) 70-270

ossy_rojasossy_rojas Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi, I learned for the exam with SelfTestSoftware and ****, the stuff was about 50% from both. I finished it in 1 hour and 20 min, had problems with GPO's and VPNs,but the score was acceptable: 778.
I work as Desktop Manager and don´t support users daily, I suggest in the theorie the changes and solutions or mass deployment in these enterprise,weel if I have to deploy myself Iam there. However I don´t think certifications are exclusive for people who have hands on experience and work in large organizations, where you can see and really learn RIS and GPOs,etc. You just need to learn hard, be sure from the concepts and apply them when you need it. I am not that lucky to work with servers now(in the past I did it),but I visited the whole MCSE Track with MOCs, and will learn every time to make the jump again. I just can suggest, learn from MS Certified Partners and study every day.
Ozzy
(Bolivia)

Comments

• princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    ****? icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif
    Knowledge is life
  • ossy_rojasossy_rojas Member Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I wrote "****" instead of that sentence ""products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it"
    Can´t understand the post error. Please try to correct it(Webmaster)
    Salute
    Again: I wrote T*E*S*T K*I* N* G instead of "products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it"
    Anywhere you write that word it changes to this sentence....I saw it in other posts too. Please try to correct it(Webmaster)
  • jacev1jacev1 Member Posts: 107
    ossy_rojas wrote:
    Anywhere you write that word it changes to this sentence....I saw it in other posts too. Please try to correct it(Webmaster)

It's called a filter & it's for people who use & mention the material they use to **** on their exams (kinda like what you did.. icon_wink.gif ). Don't get your hopes up high for the Webmaster to fix it, there's nothing to fix!.. icon_twisted.gif
    Wars not make one great. Coffee makes one Great!
    - Master Yoda
    OK. Thanks for the explanation. I saw a lot of people who posted the name of the product for his learning , if that is called cheating well. I accept it. I remember the schoool days, I always got older exams to learn and prepare my self so was it at the U, so I cheated my whole life icon_cry.gif ??
    I'm new in this forum and that was my first certification exam, and the objective from writting was to public my experience in the exam,so it can be helpful to somebody. Anyway,this "filter" let forgot my first post, I forgot to write that I also used the Tech Notes to learn. Thanks for that to all