Options

Passed 960 - 27 Min

BadersaudBadersaud Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_confused.gif: i can image win i passed the exam and see the time 27 min with 960 this outside the exam , but the insaide 55 Q one SIM i feel in the exam time run run run , i think is hard but i work hard than

P & D 100 %
I & O 87 %
Trbl 94 %
Tech 100 %

thanks all icon_wink.gif

Comments

• Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    congrats...
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    Congratulation :)
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Sounds like someone used a TK here, seems too good to be true. No other certs but yet CCNA certified and no experience....TK sure does the work to memorize....
    What next?
  • Options
    Ten9t6Ten9t6 Member Posts: 691
    I am curious on how you know he has no experience. I know some people that have no certs and they could ACE the test in that time. I would give them the benefit of the doubt. It could happen....
    Kenny

A+, Network+, Linux+, Security+, MCSE+I, MCSE:Security, MCDBA, CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, CCVP, CCIE Written (R/S, Voice),INFOSEC, JNCIA (M and FWV), JNCIS (M and FWV), ENA, C|EH, ACA, ACS, ACE, CTP, CISSP, SSCP, MCIWD, CIWSA
  • Options
    garv221garv221 Member Posts: 1,914
    Ten9t6 wrote:
    I am curious on how you know he has no experience. I know some people that have no certs and they could ACE the test in that time. I would give them the benefit of the doubt. It could happen....

Very true. Congrats on the pass.
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    I had a co-worker that told me he passed his mcse exams with a time frame of 15-20 mins on each exam. When I asked him what materials he used, he mentioned TK. My conclusion is in my last post.

I still render the congrats...a pass is a pass afterall.
    What next?
  • Options
    YankeeYankee Member Posts: 157
    I post no certs next to my name, but that doesn't mean I don't have them. I only say this because making faulty assumptions while troubleshooting can kill your network.

Yankee
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    True, always possible, but alas, until there's proof or admittal....Congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Congratulations on your hard work.
    Success earned thru honesty and hardwork tastes sweeter or atleast thats what mum said. As for **** they suck period.
    I disagree for the simple reason that cheating in any field is unethical and should be discouraged at all costs. Those who **** only end up cheating themselves. icon_lol.gif
    Hard times on planet earth.
  • Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats,

true a pass is a pass,
    but how much do u really learn only knowing the answers to the questions but not the true reason why u answered it that way.. 3

i rather bust my head learning it the hard way that way it stays icon_cool.gif
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons
  • Options
    williamwbishopwilliamwbishop Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
    jmc724 wrote:
    I had a co-worker that told me he passed his mcse exams with a time frame of 15-20 mins on each exam. When I asked him what materials he used, he mentioned TK. My conclusion is in my last post.

I passed the mcse requirements in 15-20 minutes each time and had never heard of ****. I think you're working under some false assumptions here. I have passed every test I've ever taken in much less than average time, would you assume that I **** or use unscrupulous methods? I didn't think so. If you are curious, you should ask, then make accusations.
  • Options
    hjengohjengo Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    hjengo wrote:
    What's a TK?

You really don't want to know, honestly.
    i remain, he who remains to be....