Options

The World's Youngest MCP Passes Away

SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
I'd read about this young lady before, I was quite sad to see this headline today as I was browsing the web: Programming Prodigy Passes Away at 16: Hear Her Philosophy of Life

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

• Options
    WhiteoutWhiteout Member Posts: 248
    Yeah, certified at 9 years old, pretty crazy. When I was nine I don't think I even knew what Microsoft was...
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    bugme1bugme1 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i remember when i first heard of her i was like wowow so smart she is going to do something great one day, we will all miss u, u are such a inspriation
  • Options
    physicskidphysicskid Member Posts: 35 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks for posting this, Slowhand.

It's these kinds of stories I love to read to keep myself focused in life. I feel deeply for Arfa Karim Randhawa's family to lose somebody with so much talent.

I can go on about how life can be so unfair, but why? The fact that Arfa was born, she made the commitment when most at her age are tripping through the first stages of life is truly amazing. When I was nine years old, I just discovered Sierra On-Line's "Police Quest" and eventual their various other adventures games such as Leisure Suit Larry! Arfa definitely surpassed me at nine years old to where I stand at twenty-nine/thirty!

My hearts and feelings go out to her family as well as gratitude and thanks. Where I live, we are experiencing a slight Arctic blast but I refuse to let that stop me from making an impact and contribute to my colleagues to get through the work day. Eventually, we will get to Friday, then the weekend and the cycle repeats to go out and perform as best as possible! Thank you Arfa, may you rest peacefully.
  • Options
    instant000instant000 Member Posts: 1,745
    When I was 9, It wasn't POSSIBLE to be an MCP.
    Currently Working: CCIE R&S
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lewislampkin (Please connect: Just say you're from TechExams.Net!)
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for sharing the article. Be thankful for life.