Achieved my target. CCIE RS.

fellonfellon Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all. I achieved my target Friday, last week. Finally, got my magic number. I am so happy to share this news with guys. It was big challenge to me for almost 1 year. I failed twice. And chased me toward the goal every night. Reading books & solving the issues with cisco Doc cd was the most important to figure out how it is running. If anyone just begin, remember this. Cheers!!!

Comments

• wireratwirerat Member Posts: 251
    Big congrats on the pass! What all materials did you use for studying for the lab?
  • reaper81reaper81 Member Posts: 631
    Congrats! Care to provide some more info on your strategy? How did you find the TS section?
    Daniel Dib
    CCIE #37149
  • jamesp1983jamesp1983 Member Posts: 2,475 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! That is an amazing achievement. Can you describe your preparation leading up to the exam? Did you use INE, IPExpert, etc?
    "Check both the destination and return path when a route fails." "Switches create a network. Routers connect networks."
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Damn, congrats! What's your next goal, climb the top of mount everest? You are a monster and I love ya!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Congrats! Great achievement.
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • NOC-NinjaNOC-Ninja Member Posts: 1,403
    fellon wrote: »
    Hi all. I achieved my target Friday, last week. Finally, got my magic number. I am so happy to share this news with guys. It was big challenge to me for almost 1 year. I failed twice. And chased me toward the goal every night. Reading books & solving the issues with cisco Doc cd was the most important to figure out how it is running. If anyone just begin, remember this. Cheers!!!

Congrats!

How many hours did you spend on studying or labbing?
    Did you use any workbook?
    Did you use any bootcamp?
    Did you do rack rental or you own your home lab?
    How much money did you spend all and all?
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! Great achievement.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • SettSett Member Posts: 187
    Congratulations !
    Could you describe your exam experience, without breaking any NDAs of course ?
    Non-native English speaker
  • TurgonTurgon Banned Posts: 6,308 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Sett wrote: »
    Congratulations !
    Could you describe your exam experience, without breaking any NDAs of course ?

I think it unlikely we will get a response. Two posts. Simply work hard every day for a long time and you too can have a number.