Options

taking 70-680 Windows 7, Configuring this week

ZG.ZG. Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
hii was just wonderign what the main area of focus will be for this exam.as i have looked through all the resources i was just wonderign if there was a main areathat the exam focus's on mainly?thanks for any advice anyone can provide in advance

Comments

• Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ZG. wrote: »
    hii was just wonderign what the main area of focus will be for this exam.as i have looked through all the resources i was just wonderign if there was a main areathat the exam focus's on mainly?thanks for any advice anyone can provide in advance

Welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to download the objectives and make sure you can do what they require. Microsoft can and will change their exams at any time, so be prepared.

TS: Windows 7, Configuring
  • Options
    ZG.ZG. Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Psoasman wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum. Your best bet is to download the objectives and make sure you can do what they require. Microsoft can and will change their exams at any time, so be prepared. TS: Windows 7, Configuring
    Ahh ok and thanks alot.i shall look through all the objectives and ensure that i know them inside out.many thankls again ZG