Options

Gmail problems

fredmoogiefredmoogie Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
I've sent several emails today and the receivers have told me the email is blank...nothing in the body message.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is this due to SOPA?

Comments

• Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    fredmoogie wrote: »
    I've sent several emails today and the receivers have told me the email is blank...nothing in the body message.

Has anyone experienced this?

Is this due to SOPA?

I am unclear if you are being serious or not... Are you joking?
  • Options
    fredmoogiefredmoogie Member Posts: 80 ■■□□□□□□□□
    no jokes here, sir.
  • Options
    exampasserexampasser Member Posts: 718 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just sent a test email from my gmail account and I didn't have that issue.
  • Options
    fredmoogie wrote: »
    no jokes here, sir.

Why would SOPA have anything to do with this?

Try sending one to my Gmail account. It's my forum username at gmail.com. I would bet it is some sort of formatting issue.
  • Options
    MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Agreed with all replies. Definitely not anything to do with SOPA - do you even know what it's all about?

I suspect PEBKAC.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    hahahahahahaha ROFLMAO at this thread.

When I signed into gmail, I had a rather unusual warning at the top of my screen this morning. It said my account had been accessed from "United States (NC) : usmc.mil [ip address]"... for a second I panicked but quickly remembered that I had simply checked my email at work yesterday. Never seen that red banner before. Didn't suspect it was related to SOPA though.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    [h=2]Sending with UTF-8 encoding[/h]

If you're having problems forwarding messages with images, please note that we are aware of an issue where the recipients are not seeing the images. In the meantime, please try changing the subject line as a workaround.
    Each time you send a message, Gmail automatically selects an appropriate encoding for the language(s) in which you've composed your mail. It's possible, however, that the recipient may not be able to properly view the message you've sent.If your contacts are having trouble viewing messages you've sent them, we recommend using 'UTF-8' (Unicode) for all outgoing mail. UTF-8 is a standard encoding that's accepted by many email clients.

Sending with UTF-8 encoding - Gmail Help