Options

Passed 70-680!

ChrisRiceChrisRice Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
I sat the exam earlier this afternoon and got a score of 790, on my first attempt! icon_cheers.gif

I used the MOAC Guide and Lab Manual along with CBT Nuggets to get me through.

Comments

• Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congrats on passing!
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    HathawayHathaway Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm working up the nerve to take it myself. What are your post exam thoughts, and suggestions?

How long did you study for it?
  • Options
    barringtonjrbarringtonjr Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, Im studying now, just watched train signal video and now reading the MCTS Self Paced Training book by Microsoft. Hopefully I'll be ready by end of month.
  • Options
    MrNetTekMrNetTek Member Posts: 100 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I'm taking mine tomorrow morning at 9:30. I used the 70-680 Press Book to study.

Eddie Jackson (aka MrNetTek)
    Eddie Jackson - Professional Profile

shortcut http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0735627088/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link

51A0cKPdHqL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Hurray, passed with a 910. I did have to wait an 1hr 15m to take my test...the testing center couldn't get their computers up and running.

I compiled a studyguide here for your viewing pleasure: http://eddiejackson.net/web_documents/70-680_Study_Guide.doc

• Options
    Johnny JohnsonJohnny Johnson Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats to both ChrisRice and MrNetTek! icon_cheers.gif And thanks for posting the study guide. I just downloaded it and am about to check it out! :D
    Next up: 100-101 ICND1 :study:

Keep the Son in your eyes!
  • Options
    ChrisRiceChrisRice Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    @Hathaway: Sorry it's taken so long for me to reply, I've been busy doing interview prep.

I studied solid for just under 3 weeks, I work with Windows 7 all day everyday though and have for a while, just not from a configuration point-of-view. So with reading the book I felt ready to take it, looking back I would have probably spent longer with the book, and probably another resource, but I'm glad I got the pass first time.
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    MrNetTek wrote: »
    Hurray, passed with a 910. I did have to wait an 1hr 15m to take my test...the testing center couldn't get their computers up and running.

I compiled a studyguide here for your viewing pleasure: http://eddiejackson.net/web_documents/70-680_Study_Guide.doc

thats no study guide thats a small book ... looks nice
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    thats no study guide thats a small book ... looks nice

lol @ demonfurbie

I get carried away sometimes.