Options

why did my thread get deleted?

majkowskidmajkowskid Member Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
i had a thread up here asking if someone would like to buy a book... is there something against that? i came back from lunch and it has been deleted... just wondering... i did not know if we aren't allowed to have posts like that.

if not, is there a place where we can post for sale stuff?

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    majkowskid wrote:
    if not, is there a place where we can post for sale stuff?
    There is, and I noticed you found it in the Off-Topic forum. Please read the first post in that topic. If you ever notice one of your posts getting deleted please send a PM or check your PM inbox for possibly a message from me or a moderator.
  • Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    I had one of my replies removed from a thread? what did i say that was out of line? any forum guidelines so i dont make the same mistake?
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    You could start by reading the Registration Terms (logout and click the register link in the mini menu at the top of the forum pages), but mostly it's just common sense. Don't post anything illegal, this includes trading PDFs for which you paid to use (not to redistribute), no actual questions, braindumps/**** sites, and respect each other at all time.

I have to check which reply you are referring to, I'll contact you by PM in a bit. This enitre thread will be deleted in a bit as it has not Network+ related content. Again, if you think one of your post is deleted, PM me. If you have an idea why it's deleted, don't PM me (and don't worry about it), as I rather spend my time on writing new study material than deleting a post and explaining why. ;)