Options

Taking the 70-680 in 4 hours (edit: PASSED!)

echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
I'm getting ready to sit for the Windows 7 exam in a few hours. I've read Poulton's book and gone through all the labsim material, and scored a 91% on the labsim practice test (first try). It's such a wide topic, I hope the random number generator is good to me :)

Comments

• Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good luck. Bring back a pass.
  • Options
    echo465echo465 Banned Posts: 115
    Passed with an 820!

It's been said before, but this test is no joke. I don't think there was an area on the test that was missed or underrepresented. I've put a couple months of solid study into this one, and I don't think I overstudied a bit.

For me, while the Labsim presenter was very "insomnia curing" the material itself was solid.

The test center itself was using some pretty retro Dell's with CRT's -- I'm thinking Optiplex GX270's, but I didn't get on the floor to look that closely. The test proctor warned that a popup with an 'access denied' error might come up during the test, just hit OK and the test will continue. I didn't encounter any errors myself though. There was a noticeable delay between questions and the hard drive could be heard thrashing during the whole test.

Anyway, I'm taking a short break, then figuring out what's next!
  • Options
    demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819
    yea the lab sim guy is ... well needless to say the notes after he talks are great
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers:
  • Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Comgrats on the pass.icon_thumright.gif
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats!
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass and thanks for the info!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    Dr ITDr IT Member Posts: 351 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass Mate
    Venturing in to the Unknown

Target 2018 : SSCP VCP- DTM

The Difference between the Ordinary and the Extra-Ordinary is that Little " Extra ".
  • Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Gratz on the pass.