What do you think? Am i MCSA?

allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
I've passed these exams
1. 70-215
2. 70-270
3. 70-218
4. 70-271
5. 70-272

I thought that Microsoft email me to submit my profile confirmation address for both MCDST and MCSA 2000, but i only received email confirmation on MCDST. Why is that?

I've passed 3 core exams for MCSA 2000 which is 70-215, 70-270 and 70-218. What i know also is that MCDST is one of the alternative electives.

Please see this link about MCSA 2000 Certification Requirements.
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp

What do you think guys? icon_sad.gif
"...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty

Comments

• Options
    D-boyD-boy Member Posts: 595
    Just checked out the link, you should be MCSA icon_lol.gif
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    I would wait to see if they update your record online, if they don't, email them: mcphelp@microsoft.com. Either way, you are MCDST and MCSA certified.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    jmc724jmc724 Member Posts: 415
    Congrats...you are a jr MCSA....u need to get on the mcse track or ccna and finish with mcse...
    What next?
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I believe that you are a MCSA as well. As long as you know you are that's all that matters!
  • Options
    bkdooleybkdooley Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    During my training/certification process I once ended up with two MCP IDs and two sets of transcripts. One of the testing centers messed up somehow and caused the passing credit for an exam to be reflected on this new MCP ID. I had to call the Microsoft Exam hotline number (same one for scheduling an exam) and get them to fix it up... I believe that was for my MCSA as well.

Brian
    -bcd
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No doubt about it, you are MCSA according to their requirements. I would give them a call and ask them what's up.
  • Options
    princess4peaceprincess4peace Member Posts: 286
    TeKniques wrote:
    No doubt about it, you are MCSA according to their requirements. I would give them a call and ask them what's up.
    icon_lol.gificon_eek.gif
    Knowledge is life
  • Options
    allylaurenteallylaurente Member Posts: 131
    Finally... MCSA in now reflecting in my Transcript after calling Microsoft. I also received email about MCSA Welcome Kit. icon_lol.gif

Yahoooooooo.......
    "...don't wait for miracles, be the miracle" - Bruce Almighty
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I'm glad that issue was easily solved!