About exam fees

stanislasstanislas Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi to all.
I'm a new user of the forum, i have a small concerrn.I would like someone to aswer to this question. If i pay my fees online on the thomson prometric web site as i want to do, would i have to pay againt in the testing center in with i want to take the exam. May be it will be useful to you to know that i'm in Cameroon(Central Africa).

Thanks.

Comments

• kplabkplab Member Posts: 101
    In Hong Kong, we can pay online by credit card. There is no need to pay at the testing center.
    KPLAB
    www.kp-lab.com - Free CCNA, CCNP, and Network+ Study Guides
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    No, you shouldn't have to. Your best bet would be to call Prometric or the testing center of your choice.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • AlienAlien Member Posts: 398
    Welcome to techexams.net the best IT certification forum spacewide :D

To answer your question. No, you dont need to pay twice. You can either register online through Thomson Prometric or Pearsonvue by credit card. You can also register directly at the test center though it slightly more expensive than doing it online by a few $.
    While you register online be sure to select the name of the correct testing center and the exam time. On the test day arrive atleast 15min before time and bring with you two forms of identification i.e passport, id card, drivers license etc
    For further information check on the Thomson Prometric website under FAQ section. Goodluck.
    Hard times on planet earth.