Options

Passed A+ today!

leekar3leekar3 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed A+ today!!! Took 701 last Saturday and 702 today. Basically, I used the Exam Cram book to prepare me for the exam. Good book, but might not be as in depth as the Meyers book.

Comments

• Options
    AyvzAyvz Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done friend!Any suggestion on passing the exam?icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Awesome job! What's next Windows 7?
  • Options
    JL15219JL15219 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    4_lom4_lom Member Posts: 485
    Congrats man! icon_cheers.gif
    Goals for 2018: MCSA: Cloud Platform, AWS Solutions Architect, MCSA : Server 2016, MCSE: Messaging

• Options
    joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz! Whats next?
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations. Good luck on your next adventure.

Darril Gibson
  • Options
    Probably network+, any suggestions on preparing for that? Books and techniques?
  • Options
    J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. Did you have any previous experience before taking the A+, or did you strictly use the Exam Cram book?
  • Options
    No real working experience, but I did take a PC class before, which sort-of helped due to the labs. I think Exam Cram book is sufficient for the most part.
  • Options
    J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Good to know. I work in the field already, but some side contracting jobs have started to require an A+. Think I'll pick up the Exam Cram book as a refresher.
  • Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations, well done.
  • Options
    NTinsideNTinside Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! And while everything is still fresh in your mind, I highly recommend taking the network+ because some of the questions are similar. Good luck!
  • Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    coadorcoador Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi NT INSIDe help how to pass A+ :) co.ador at gmail dot com
  • Options
    bobafett108bobafett108 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    any tips. i got to write the seond part next week, got 865-900 on the first one. i have about 12 yrs of experince. any typs would be great
  • Options
    ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats! icon_cool.gif
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    DATVDATV Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    leekar3 wrote: »
    Passed A+ today!!! Took 701 last Saturday and 702 today. Basically, I used the Exam Cram book to prepare me for the exam. Good book, but might not be as in depth as the Meyers book.

Then you recommend the Mike Meyers All in One Book more than Exam Cram book ?