Options

cisco press practice exams

mallyg27mallyg27 Member Posts: 139
Is it just me or do some of you also find it difficult to do the questions that involve a diagram and exhibit. There is no way to view the diagram, exhibit and question at the same time, making it very hard to decide the correct answer. Is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    I agree, but get used to it. Those exams are very similar to the real exams.
    If you ever get to the CCNP TSHOOT exam, part of the difficulty is juggling the screens.
    I had one window with the layer 2 topology, one with the layer 3 topology, one with the scenario, one with the question and several with the command line interface to routers all open at the same time.
    You will get used to it.
  • Options
    lanrexng2lanrexng2 Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What OS are you using? make sure you have the sw updated. Win 7 is kinda iffy. It was developed with XP
    M Sc Computer Science == 1% completeA+, Network+, Security+, CCENT == 100% complete
    ICND2, RHCSA, C/C++, Python, x86,
  • Options
    alxxalxx Member Posts: 755
    Is that the exams that use the bosun exam environment ?

If yes, you just download the latest version of the bosun exam environment from bosun then login with your account (assuming you registered the cisco press exams with bosun) to add the exams to it.

The first time I installed did need to install one of the visual studio runtimes to get it working properly but can't remember which
    Goals CCNA by dec 2013, CCNP by end of 2014
  • Options
    MrXpertMrXpert Member Posts: 586 ■■■□□□□□□□
    The Boson questions from their website give a more accurate representation of what the ICND1/ICND2 exams maybe like. The Ciscopress/Pearson exams are in my opinion harder than the Boson ones but mainly because the diagrams are so small and the scenarios go into way too much detail about the names of the network admin and what his favourite cereal is. They also dont tell you how may correct answers you are ment to choose which does cause problems.
    I'm an Xpert at nothing apart from remembering useless information that nobody else cares about.