Windows XP SP3 and Office 2003 Support Ends April 8, 2014

SlowhandSlowhand MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2003/2012/2016, CCNA Routing & SwitchiBay Area, CaliforniaMod Posts: 5,163 Mod
Looks like the bell's finally tolling for Windows XP, as well as for Office 2003.

Microsoft Ends Support of Windows XP, Office 2003 in 2014!

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

• SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    It was a good run but it's about time...

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool:
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Windows XP had a great run!! Still a great OS :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • jmritenourjmritenour Member Posts: 565
    Wow, 2014, really? I think it's ridiculous that they have been/will be supported that long.
    "Start by doing what is necessary, then do what is possible; suddenly, you are doing the impossible." - St. Francis of Assisi