Books24x7

XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hey TE

I was wondering does anyone on here have an account with Book24x7 or a similar site where you have unlimited access to eBooks?

I just found that one of my business partners has an account....oh yea, its going down icon_study.gificon_cheers.gif Just started looking for a few books I'm using for cert study and work
LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda

Comments

• veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I have access to Books24x7 through WGU and Safari through work.
  • AnonymouseAnonymouse Member Posts: 509 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was required to get access to this site for one of my college courses for reading material. Looks like it will prove useful since the same teacher may end up having us use these for other courses.
  • ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Books24x7 is a great resource with wealth of up-to-date computer books. I have used it for school and all my certifications.
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • zenhoundzenhound Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have one through work. I like having access to the books but I'm not wild about the interface. I'd probably appreciate it more if I had an ipad, or if it was just prettier, in terms of the actual book itself (who cares about the website). They do a good job with keeping the graphics, but.. I don't know, I guess I just want it to feel book-ier if that makes any sense.
  • bryanthetechiebryanthetechie Member Posts: 172
    Xcluziv wrote: »
    Hey TE

I was wondering does anyone on here have an account with Book24x7 or a similar site where you have unlimited access to eBooks?

I just found that one of my business partners has an account....oh yea, its going down icon_study.gificon_cheers.gif Just started looking for a few books I'm using for cert study and work

Oh yea... I have it through WGU and use it often for both school and work. Awesome resource!

Are there other sites like Books 24x7? Any better or worse?
  • XcluzivXcluziv Member Posts: 513 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Oh yea... I have it through WGU and use it often for both school and work. Awesome resource!

Are there other sites like Books 24x7? Any better or worse?

Not sure if they are bettr or worse but here are a couple

Safari Books Online - Home

ebrary
    LINKED | GTECH | NOTHINGBUTSHAREPOINT - BLOG AUTHOR

"TRY NOT. DO. OR DO NOT. THERE IS NO TRY" - Yoda