Options

Hey guys i got alot of pressure

XouluXoulu Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
My teacher he expects highly of me in this A+ program. He expects me to be the only one who passes the exam and everyone else fail because they dont have intrest. I am really intrested in becoming a techican. I am only a 10th grader with bad spelling =/. I would really like to pass this test and make him proud but 3/4 the things in the exam i dont know. 1/4 of it i know from the experiences i been threw. Can you guys help me on tips and what to study for. I studied the tech notes but after a few hours i forgot what i just read. I am a learner that learns by doing it not a learner by reading it. So please help out a brother

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Xoulu wrote:
    My teacher he expects highly of me in this A+ program. He expects me to be the only one who passes the exam and everyone else fail because they dont have intrest. I am really intrested in becoming a techican. I am only a 10th grader with bad spelling =/. I would really like to pass this test and make him proud but 3/4 the things in the exam i dont know. 1/4 of it i know from the experiences i been threw. Can you guys help me on tips and what to study for. I studied the tech notes but after a few hours i forgot what i just read. I am a learner that learns by doing it not a learner by reading it. So please help out a brother

At some point, hopefully you will learn that you cannot go through live trying to please others. They will accept you as you are or the will not...their loss.

As far as spelling? Well, you are in school, request from your English Professor to help find you a tudor. The way you write and communicate will say volumes about you...if nothing more than you pay attention to details.

If you need more practice working with the hardware, then ask your professor if you can schedule additional lab time.

Likely your prof will be pleased if you pass, but not disappointed if you do not. If he/she is chosing to mentor you, then get a copy of the objectives from Comptia and sit down with the prof and ask for help. That is why schools exist ;)

If you still have specific quesitons, post your quesitons in forums so that we can do our best to help clarify. This forum is only going to be able to provide so much support...most of it being written so, if you need more practice, your best bet is the lab at your school.

Good luck
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    right on Plantwiz..
    Do request for additional practise lab!!like you said..by reading, you can learn something but totally forget the next hour!!so request for it...I am sure he will loved to help you out...

All da best!!
  • Options
    zenboyzenboy Member Posts: 196
    I had passed both tests in one day, but I would advice anyone to take one at a time....give yourself some ample time to see the method of the A+ exam before you dive into second one. I thought the hardware exam was tougher due to the thousands of specs one has to know on the hardwares. On the OS exam, my exam was mostly on finding where the functionalities at, where to nagivate them on Win98, and Win XP. If you look at some of my previous postings, you would be some clues. Good Luck on the exam.

ps If I were as diligent and motivated as you
    when I was you age, I would have been a doctor
    by now...hehe.
    "In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few" - S.Suzuki