Options

Passed A+ 220-701 today!

nda31nda31 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed CompTIA A+ 220-701 today. I failed the first time around but managed to pull it off the second time. The material I used the first go around seemed to have way to much info thus, I stopped covering it.

This is what I used the second time.

Exam Cram - David L. Prowse
Professor Messer videos
All in one A+ cert. For additional questions

I am a new member of this community. I poked around in a lot of the A+ post's and found most of the info informative and I look forward to more future postings icon_cool.gif

Comments

• Options
    SubnetZeroSubnetZero Member Posts: 124
    Welcome aboard buddy and congrats on your A+! icon_cool.gif

While no trees were harmed in the transmission of this message, several electrons were severely inconvenienced
    :cool:
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Joseph HarlessJoseph Harless Member Posts: 26 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass and your persistance in passing the exam after the first attempt. Many of us have dropped a test or two in our travels so don't feel alone. Welcome to the forums and good luck on the 702.
  • Options
    Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
  • Options
    JL15219JL15219 Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    bobafett108bobafett108 Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    writing mine in a week, any tips. been doing alot of practice test. manly the total sem ones and get 90+ each time. and got about 10 yrs experince. abit freaking out about it.
  • Options
    nda31nda31 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    All I can say is study and continue taking those practice exams. Remember to use logical sense. You should do well. Good luck!