Options

I faced a hard Practice Exams and I disapointed

vmanvman Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
dear friends
I'm wondering about some thing today I went to a web site that offer some free Practice Exams about the 640-607 and I found that alot of the questions and asking about very detailed informations like:

- the order of the frame fields
-no. of the RFCs
-some hard Q. about FDDi and there access list
-some Questions about EIA-530 and LAPB

-and like a question says
access-list 1000 deny 9e.1234.5678.1212 4
access-list 1000 permit -1
interface ethernet 0
ipx network 9e
interface ethernet 1
ipx network 4a
interface serial 0
ipx network 1
ipx output-sap-filter 1000

what dose the -1 refere to in the secound line ?

and I found the questions are defecult but I wana know do I have to know all of this things to pass the CCNA

I have the Cisco Press - CCNA 3.0 Study Guide it is 1045 page and offcource I can't take it all in my mind but I know most of it but should we know this detailed infos like what I C
I was thinking to take my exame next week but now I'm disapointed plz help

Comments

• Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    - the order of the frame fields
    -no. of the RFCs
    -some hard Q. about FDDi and there access list
    -some Questions about EIA-530 and LAPB

You can get a question related to LAPB, the others are very, very unlikely.
    To be honest, I've never seen this, but it should be access-list 1000 permit any, because of the implicit deny all at the end of the first access-list statement.
    I have the Cisco Press - CCNA 3.0 Study Guide it is 1045 page and offcource I can't take it all in my mind.
    I would tend to say you should, but if you want to reach that you need a practice lab or router sim.

How did you score on our practice exams? Did you check out our link section for more? Taking practice exams at several sites will give you a better impression of the questions you can expect. Some practice exams sites use these details to create questions easily, like what is the RFC nr of XXX...
  • Options
    vmanvman Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Dear Web Master
    I did the techexams from a while and I scored 86% in the 50 Q. version
    and 84 % in the Commands questions
    most of my wrong answers was about wan protocols and STP I think I should have a good look on this chapters

and thank u for replying man :)
  • Options
    rc240sxrc240sx Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□

This is a protocol discriminator. I've seen these before. Usually in ipx access-lists. Just know you have to use an extended access-list instead of standard.