Options

Ready for the Core Exam

jen_tourangeaujen_tourangeau Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am hoping by this time enxt week I'll ahve taken the A+ Core exam and passed. Am I ready though... icon_eek.gif I better be. Anyone know any good interactive ones. I found a free one on CBT.com and I like it. Cross your fingers and toes whatever else cause I really need it.
Thanks
Jennifer Tourangeau
Owner/Operator
Highlander Computers
Technical Support and Web Design

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Hello and welcome :D

Best of luck with your exam!

Sorry, I am not clear on what you are looking for? Are you looking for additional videos like the ones on CBT Nuggets? Or practice Exams?

http://www.techexams.net/pexams.php
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Good luck, jen_tourangeau!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • Options
    my_id_0308my_id_0308 Member Posts: 171
    all da best.... jen_tourangeau
  • Options
    jen_tourangeaujen_tourangeau Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Plantwiz wrote:
    Hello and welcome :D

Best of luck with your exam!

Sorry, I am not clear on what you are looking for? Are you looking for additional videos like the ones on CBT Nuggets? Or practice Exams?

http://www.techexams.net/pexams.php

I'd like the same ones on CBT because I found it easier to remember stuff. I am both an audio and visual learner aside from hands on. I have played with my own PC downstairs so that has helped as well.
    Jennifer Tourangeau
    Owner/Operator
    Highlander Computers
    Technical Support and Web Design