Mcitp 70-685!

rejazrejaz Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi there!, Im looking to take the MCITP 70-685 in a few months, I was wondering if anyone has recently passed if so what did you get mostly tested on?, Also is the Sybex 70-685 book and CBT Nuggets okay to use to study for this exam. Also does anyone who has passed this exam have any notes for this exam that could help me study towards it!, Your help and input would be much apprecitated.

Comments

• omar789omar789 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there,

Under 70-685 resources I found notes withn the following link http://www.techexams.net/forums/windows-7-exams/56931-685-notes.html

They belong to the User 'psoasman', I am also looking to take the exam in 2-3 months. I am using the CBT Nuggets for 70-685 while also reading the MS Press Book, the Offical Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician Traning Kit, it comes with a training disc that will allow you to take practice tests and review key information. Along with the CBT Nuggets just intake as much information as possible and make your own notes because everyone's learning pattern is different to the individual. Any more information let me know

Thanks,
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    You guys have your 70-680?
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • rejazrejaz Member Posts: 44 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yeah I have my 70-680!, I'm looking todo the 685 in a few weeks hopefully :)
  • NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    rejaz wrote: »
    Yeah I have my 70-680!, I'm looking todo the 685 in a few weeks hopefully :)

Cool, I didn't know if you guys were jumping straight into the 70-685. Would of advised you to do the 70-680 first. :)
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • omar789omar789 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I agree, I would have preffered to do the 70-680 first but the company said this is the exam your taking so me and the other techs had no choice icon_sad.gif Ah well i'm watching the CBT Nuggets and they are Great, hopefully just keep going and get this qualification
  • PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    omar789 wrote: »
    I agree, I would have preffered to do the 70-680 first but the company said this is the exam your taking so me and the other techs had no choice icon_sad.gif Ah well i'm watching the CBT Nuggets and they are Great, hopefully just keep going and get this qualification

The 685 was quite a bit easier than the 680, I thought. It is also geared a little more towards desktop support. Darril Gibson wrote a nice book covering the 685/686, which I used for the 685. It helps to have some server knowledge with this exam, too.