Options

ISACA Application processing times

2»

Comments

• Options
    jennyclsa2012jennyclsa2012 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I thought it has been "approved". However, the status changed back to "application submitted" after the website revamped. However, the status has been with "under review" for 3 days.

I really not sure where I am now, after the ISACA website revamped. Seems all things reset.
  • Options
    Finally, I received the mail from ISACA yesterday that my application has been approved and officially certified. The following are my application timeline:

Exam: June 9, 2012
    Received exam result: Aug 1, 2012
    Submitted application: Aug 28, 2012
    Call ISACA to follow up as no email received to confirm application received: Sept 11, 2012
    Status updated to complete, under review: Sept 14, 2012
    Status updated to approved: Sept 17, 2012
    Status reset to application submitted due to website revamped: Sept 20, 2012
    Email received application approved and officially certified: 24 Sept 2012
  • Options
    pirperkypirperky Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi All,

How to check Application Status online????
    Taimur
  • Options
    After you logon to ISACA website, there is a section in the middle of the page "certification status". You should be able to find where you are.
  • Options
    pirperkypirperky Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    After you logon to ISACA website, there is a section in the middle of the page "certification status". You should be able to find where you are.

Thanks Dear! Actually i was going to mycertifications while not concentrating on main page :)
    Taimur