Passed the 220-701 today!!

jtombocjtomboc Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed the 220-701 exam today score of 830 icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif I'm planning on taking the 220-702 in a couple of days any suggestions? any particular subject to concentrate on?

Comments

• DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
    Congratulations on the pass and good luck on the 702. One thing that I've noticed that is different between the two is that there are more command prompt questions on the 702 than the 701.

Good luck.
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Nice one, congrats! Good luck on 702!
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • galedgaled Member Posts: 43 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing the 701.
  • FloOzFloOz Member Posts: 1,614 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratz. make sure to look over command line for 702
  • zenhoundzenhound Member Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! The 702 was much more about situations and troubleshooting, at least for me, so it was a lot about reading carefully. And definitely remember all your commands and their most important flags.
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63