Aeroshots...A Fix for You Energy Junkies

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
So I was on Yahoo last week when I saw an article about inhaled caffeine. Now I love every type of caffeine that's out there so I said why not? So I went to aeroshots.com and order (2.99 a piece, I ordered the 12 pack) free shipping, but I paid the 5 for priority shipping. They came in yesterday and they are awesome. I couldn't find a ton of reviews, but 2 were positive and 1 was negative. So from a trusted source here it goes:

Taste - Not so great. I didn't shake mine up, so perhaps that would not make it as bad, but a coworker wasn't happy with it either. Now the bad review says the taste lingered for hours no matter what he did, but I ate a piece of Eclipse and drank some water....no more bad taste.

Energy Kick - Awesome! Took about 20 minutes to kick in, but I was wired for sound when it started. Biggest think I found was an enhanced focus. Been about two hours, still feeling it, and no crash (as of yet).

Use - Pretty cool. They seem to believe you can get 6 puffs from the thing, but I got about 1.5. The "powder" is heavy and falls to your tounge, over all it is a great way for a quick fix if you don't want to carry a can or cup with you.

Side effects - None. The bad review reported horrible stomach pains (on an empty and full stomach). I had a sandwich this morning, no stomach pains to report.

Overall I would definitely continue to buy them, though I suspect the FDA may step in at some point (article said a Senator wants the FDA to investigate for fear that this will be used with alcohol).
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• forestgiantforestgiant Member Posts: 153
    Thanks for the review. I also depend on a daily dose of caffeine to stay focused. However I've stopped consuming coffee long ago for both cost and health (upset stomach) reasons. My bro is a pharmacist for one of the W's and he recommends No Doze by Novartis. I've been taking a tablet (200mg) every morning for a year now. A bottle of 100 tablets cost $8 on Amazon. Kind of hard to beat just on price alone (assume all "pure" caffeine are the same).
  • MAC_AddyMAC_Addy Member Posts: 1,740 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I, too, have been taking caffeine tablets but only when I'm on the road. For some reason I don't like to drink coffee while driving. The tables are 200mg each and seem to do a good job.

Those do look pretty cool though. I might have to try them out.
    2017 Certification Goals:
    CCNP R/S
  • demonfurbiedemonfurbie Member Posts: 1,819 ■■■■■□□□□□
    i use soda for my caffeine, however for the junkies out there ya may wanna check out ThinkGeek :: Caffeine & Edibles
    wgu undergrad: done ... woot!!
    WGU MS IT Management: done ... double woot :cheers: