Options

Keyboard jeans are true 'laptop'

computer g33kcomputer g33k Member Posts: 149
There's room for those who want the easy work and those who want the challenges. You will, of course, generally be compensated in proportion to what you shoulder. :smile:
Currently Studying: Anything & Everything/Cisco Networking Academy For CCNA. (on hold)

Comments

• Options
    phantasmphantasm Member Posts: 995
    Ugh, no way in hell.
    "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man." -Heraclitus
  • Options
    vanquish23vanquish23 Member Posts: 224
    I would have them on when at geek conventions.
    He who SYNs is of the devil, for the devil has SYN'ed and ACK'ed from the beginning. For this purpose, that the ACK might destroy the works of the devil.
  • Options
    DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    vanquish23 wrote: »
    I would have them on when at geek conventions.

You do relies you would be typing on your own crouch??

I think these are more suited to late night surfing sessions ;);)
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.
  • Options
    CodeBloxCodeBlox Member Posts: 1,363 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice idea. Looks like it would annoy me though. I mean there's no hard surface underneath the "keyboard" and you have to sit with your legs spread open.
    Currently reading: Network Warrior, Unix Network Programming by Richard Stevens
  • Options
    RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    DevilWAH wrote: »
    You do relies you would be typing on your own crouch??

I think these are more suited to late night surfing sessions ;);)
    Or if Gisele Bundchen needs to check FaceBook?