Interview in a couple hours - Should I bring Letter of Recommendation?

davidboydavidboy Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
I have an entry-level networking job interview coming up in a couple hours. I have a letter of recommendation from my former employer (unrelated to this job). Should I bring it? And if yes, when is the right moment to hand it over?

I kind of feel that showing a letter of recommendation is a bit tacky

I will be interviewed by 4-6 people in a group

Comments

• EssendonEssendon Member Posts: 4,546 ■■■■■■■■■■
    By all means bring it along, dont just hand it over right at the beginning because that's when it's tacky. Wait for the right moment, like when they say - Do you have any questions for us? or - What other things can we consider about you that might help us in our decision?. Keep it till the end.

Good luck, wear those interview clothes and relax!
    NSX, NSX, more NSX..

Blog >> http://virtual10.com
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Essendon wrote: »
    By all means bring it along, dont just hand it over right at the beginning because that's when it's tacky. Wait for the right moment, like when they say - Do you have any questions for us? or - What other things can we consider about you that might help us in our decision?. Keep it till the end.

Good luck, wear those interview clothes and relax!

Good advice.

I know being interviewed by so many people may be intimidating but don't let it get to you. Stay calm and relaxed, your answering will come out smooth and more collected..employers notice FYI.
  • davidboydavidboy Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. Im relatively calm during interviews and Ive prepared myself all last night answering a bunch of random interview questions online.
  • YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Let us know how it goes.