Options

Free CCNA Voice Bootcamp Course

veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
For those of you that are working on the CCNA Voice:
[h=2]Free Streaming of our NEW
CCNA Voice Bootcamp Course!
[/h] [h=3]FOR A LIMITED TIME until March 31st, 2012, get FREE streaming
of the NEW CCNA Voice Bootcamp Course with CCIEx2 #14073
Mark Snow when you become a member with INE!
Registration today for free![/h] The CCNA Voice class is an ultimate all-in-one solution for engineers pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Associate Voice (CCNA Voice) certification. This Video-on-Demand course includes over 25 hours of instructor-led content that will fully prepare you for the latest Cisco 640-461 ICOMM v8 certification exam. Please note that per Cisco CCNA Voice certification requirements, you need to have already met the pre-requisite of having a valid regular CCNA (Routing & Switching) status. View this course on your desktop computer, iPhone®, iPad® or other .mov video file format compatible devices. Learn more »
Click Here to register for your free account with INE to receive your FREE access to the ALL NEW CCNA Voice Bootcamp Course!

Comments

• Options
    Timber WolfTimber Wolf Member Posts: 90 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Let me just add that this an excellent class. I purchased the interactive boot camp which this a recording of. It is organized well and goes a little bit beyond some of the topics which is great as their not just feeding you the info you need for the test.
    WGU BS IT - Security
    Need to complete: CSV1 BOV1 RIT1 BNC1 KET1 TPV1 MGC1 CJV1 KFT1 CNV1 SBT1 RGT1
    Completed: CUV1 CTV1
    Transferred: CVV1 DJV1 IWT1 IWC1 BVC1 QLT1 DHV1 HHT1 GAC1 DFV1 INT1 INC1 CPV1 AXV1 QBT1 LUT1 LAE1 CLC1 BBC1 AGC1 WFV1 CQV1 COV1
  • Options
    veritas_libertasveritas_libertas Member Posts: 5,746 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Let me just add that this an excellent class. I purchased the interactive boot camp which this a recording of. It is organized well and goes a little bit beyond some of the topics which is great as their not just feeding you the info you need for the test.

I've been thinking about getting INE's CCNA course. Has anyone taken that course? I like the idea of someone else giving me deeper insight, but maybe it's not worth the cash?
  • Options
    snokerpokersnokerpoker Member Posts: 661 ■■■■□□□□□□
    OMG. Thank you for posting this!
  • Options
    RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've been thinking about getting INE's CCNA course. Has anyone taken that course? I like the idea of someone else giving me deeper insight, but maybe it's not worth the cash?

I've heard only good things for INE at IE level. It's still worth a look.
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• Options
    drkatdrkat Banned Posts: 703
    This is actually now free... for an indefinite about of time. They said on their site that if you enjoy this series you'll come back for your other studies...

I'm using the boot camp and the official exam guide.. hope it works :)
  • Options
    Mrock4Mrock4 Banned Posts: 2,359 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Something to consider with INE, is they've grown really fast, and I'm not so sure they have the personnel to support it. I've had a CCNP Security bootcamp which has been rescheduled twice now by them. I had taken off work and the whole nine, only to have it rescheduled, twice. Their videos are good though.