ROUTE Passed!

johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
Just passed!!!! Time for beer!

icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif
CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Congrats! Have one or ten for me!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • vinbuckvinbuck Member Posts: 785 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Awesome man...it's a huge confidence booster to get that one done. Time for group sharing :) what did you use to pass?
    Cisco was my first networking love, but my "other" router is a Mikrotik...
  • wavewave Member Posts: 342
    Congrats!!!!!! How long did you study for and what materials did you use? I'm about half way through the FLG right now and it's always good to hear what others are using. I'm finding the Networking Academy lab manual very useful.

ROUTE Passed 1 May 2012
    SWITCH Passed 25 September 2012
    TSHOOT Passed 23 October 2012
    Taking CCNA Security in April 2013 then studying for the CISSP
  • SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    It always feels great getting them passed.
    Is that your first CCNP exam, or did you do SWITCH already?

Good Luck with whatever's next!
  • martell1000martell1000 Member Posts: 389
    Cheers man. Passed ROUTE last week and had a serious hangover the next day :D
    And then, I started a blog ...
  • RoguetadhgRoguetadhg Member Posts: 2,489 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cheers man. Passed ROUTE last week and had a serious hangover the next day :D

Congratulations sir!
    In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
    TE Threads: How to study for the CCENT/CCNA, Introduction to Cisco Exams

• MrBrianMrBrian Member Posts: 520
    Very nice!! Martell1000 and I passed last week.. and now you this week. A lot of ROUTE victories as of late!! Good stuff. Good luck on your next one too
    Currently reading: Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi
  • ASUSTeKASUSTeK Member Posts: 148
    Congrats! Well Done!
    The Begining Of Wisdom Is "I Don't Know".
  • thedramathedrama Member Posts: 291 ■□□□□□□□□□
    johnwest43 wrote: »
    Just passed!!!! Time for beer!

icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif

relish for me as well. Its my dream to pass the Route. However, i want you to open a bottle of red wine for the success. icon_cheers.gif
    Monster PC specs(Packard Bell VR46) : Intel Celeron Dual-Core 1.2 GHz CPU , 4096 MB DDR3 RAM, Intel Media Graphics (R) 4 Family with IntelGMA 4500 M HD graphics. :lol:

5 year-old laptop PC specs(Toshiba Satellite A210) : AMD Athlon 64 x2 1.9 GHz CPU, ATI Radeon X1200 128 MB Video Memory graphics card, 3072 MB 667 Mhz DDR2 RAM. (1 stick 2 gigabytes and 1 stick 1 gigabytes)

• johnwest43johnwest43 Member Posts: 294
    Thanks guys.
    I thought it was a very tough exam. Fair but tough. Next up is SWITCH. Anyone have some 3560's or 3750 they want to sell for $100/pc? :D:D:D:D

vinbuck wrote: »
    Awesome man...it's a huge confidence booster to get that one done. Time for group sharing :) what did you use to pass?

I used the following: (in order of importance)
    OCG
    FLG
    Home Lab
    GNS3
    CBT Nuggets
    CCNP: ROUTE B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B , SWITCH B][COLOR=#ff0000]x[/COLOR][/B, TSHOOT [X ] Completed on 2/18/2014
  • SomnipotentSomnipotent Member Posts: 384
    congrats man! that exam was spectacular!
    Reading: Internetworking with TCP/IP: Principles, Protocols, and Architecture (D. Comer)