Options

Apple and Windows Server

WhiteoutWhiteout Member Posts: 248

Does anybody else find this somewhat humorous? FYI - I did a search on Google, they only use linux.

Note the only domain that is associated with windows is also associated with apple jobs...
Never stop learning.

Comments

• Options
    MentholMooseMentholMoose Member Posts: 1,525 ■■■■■■■■□□
    jobs.apple.com is not operated by Apple. It seems to be run by ADP and is a recruitment service called VirtualEdge. So nothing about Steve Jobs, just regular jobs. :D
    MentholMoose
    MCSA 2003, LFCS, LFCE (expired), VCP6-DCV
  • Options
    jobs.apple.com takes you to employment opportunities with Apple. I just thought it was ironic Windows was running the jobs/hiring/employment portion of their website.
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    EveryoneEveryone Member Posts: 1,661
    What, you expecting them to run OSX for all there servers? ;)
  • Options
    tpatt100tpatt100 Member Posts: 2,991 ■■■■■■■■■□
    For the longest time Hotmail was ran on linux.
  • Options
    ChooseLifeChooseLife Member Posts: 941 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Whiteout wrote: »
    jobs.apple.com takes you to employment opportunities with Apple. I just thought it was ironic Windows was running the jobs/hiring/employment portion of their website.
    It's a service outsourced to a third-party. No business, not even Microsoft, Apple, Oracle, or SAP puts nerdy principles before business reasoning.
    “You don’t become great by trying to be great. You become great by wanting to do something, and then doing it so hard that you become great in the process.” (c) xkcd #896

GetCertified4Less
    - discounted vouchers for certs
  • Options
    Jezz, come on people, I did not mean for this to be analyzed. Just thought it was funny.
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Whiteout wrote: »
    Jezz, come on people, I did not mean for this to be analyzed. Just thought it was funny.

I took your post at face value and it is funny. I shared it with some guys in the office and we all got a chuckle.
  • Options
    N2IT wrote: »
    I took your post at face value and it is funny. I shared it with some guys in the office and we all got a chuckle.

Thanks N2IT, glad somebody took it for what it was worth!
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    vColevCole Member Posts: 1,573 ■■■■■■■□□□
    We're all technical people here. Telling us not to analyze something - now that's funny!
  • Options
    pizzaboypizzaboy Member Posts: 244 ■■■□□□□□□□
    vCole wrote: »
    We're all technical guys here. Telling us not to analyze something - now that's funny!
    +1

so true
    God deserves my best