Credit card PC for only £15 ($20)

DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
Register here to express an interest in Raspberry Pi

Think I might get one of these. home web server maybe, or I was thinking get a few and could have it running as servers in LAB environment...

But for £21 for the higher spec model this looks to be a fun bit of kit to play with :)
  • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
  • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.

Comments

• SettSett Member Posts: 187
    That's pretty cool. Maybe it will do a good job for learning the basics of Linux. I might snap one of these.
    Non-native English speaker
  • DevilWAHDevilWAH Member Posts: 2,997 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Sett wrote: »
    That's pretty cool. Maybe it will do a good job for learning the basics of Linux. I might snap one of these.

I understand it may come with Debian pre-installed or else as a download you can copy to SD card (storage is swappable SD).

Here is there official site http://www.raspberrypi.org/ (again down to static webpage due to heave traffic ;) )
    • If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. Albert Einstein
    • An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties. It means that its going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming.