Voice Recorder

kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
I'm looking for a small voice recorder. I want something small I can carry and record any ideas I have since it's not always convenient to carry a pen and pad. Even something I can hang around a neck. I've seen the USB Flashdrives that look promising. Any other suggestions or specific models?

D1400 | KJB Audio Voice Recorder 2GB USB Flashdrive | Home Security Store

Comments

• RobertKaucherRobertKaucher Member Posts: 4,299 ■■■■■■■■■■
    This is a bit off what you are asking for, but it would JUST record voice as well. But I have recently purchased this and started using it to take notes. I saw it a while ago and just thought it was a gimmick, but NerdyDad got one and I was amazed. I've used it for study and meetings and I LOVE it.

Livescribe :: Never Miss A Word
  • rsuttonrsutton Member Posts: 1,029 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Not sure what phone you have but most phones have apps that can be downloaded for this type of thing. I have a Windows 7 phone and use "record" which works well for this type of thing.
  • kevozzkevozz Member Posts: 305 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks Robert, i'll check that out. Lots of possibilities.

RSutton, i don't have a smartphone yet. Still a few months before I get one. I'll go that route when I get one though.

Edit: I have a Samsung Convoy b/c i needed something rugged. It has a voice recorder. Found it under Memo in the manual.

Thanks for the info. Other ideas are welcome. Found quite a few spy gadget websites lol.