Options

WGU MSISA course program question

coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
I am finishing up JFT2(pain in the *** course).....thank the powers that be!!!! Any suggestions/recommendations on which course to tackle next; i.e. LKT2, COV2, or LOT2?
"Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"

Comments

• Options
    ctxctx Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would do LKT2. Btw how long did you take you to complete JFT2 ?
  • Options
    WhiteoutWhiteout Member Posts: 248
    Yeah, I would do LKT2 next as well. JFT2 took me 5 weeks, because of hatred and procrastination, LKT2 took 10 days. Ha ha.
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    ctxctx Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Whiteout!
    Was the information given in the material enuf for tastk 1 in LKT2 ?
    Seems a lot of information but nothing clear cut.
    Any tips on how to approach task1 please ?
  • Options
    WhiteoutWhiteout Member Posts: 248
    Yeah, I had the same question too. I talked to the class mentor about it and she said you would probably need to use some outside sources to supplement the given materials. Ill shoot you a PM when I get home tonight.
    Never stop learning.
  • Options
    xhitskwadxxhitskwadx Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I know this post is dated but how did that class go for you? What information sources did you use? could you pm me some intel? thanks Jeremy
  • Options
    HypntickHypntick Member Posts: 1,451 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Task 1 was quite a few whitepapers that I found going over the various policies on .gov websites. Task 2 I already had from previous work done for my company and I modified it to put in the information they requested. Task 3 was just personal knowledge, the only section I actually looked at in the resources was in regards to physical security since I have no real background in that besides common sense.
    WGU BS:IT Completed June 30th 2012.
    WGU MS:ISA Completed October 30th 2013.
  • Options
    Agent47Agent47 Member Posts: 103
    DEATH TO JFT2! I'm done now. Yep LKT2 next.