Options

Finished the Self-paced training kit.

joehalford01joehalford01 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
How did you guys structure your studying after finishing the book? I took a practice test in lab-sim and received a 57%, so I have a ways to go. I'm going to type out my notes and start reading technet. Lab as well. I just need help formulating an attack plan from here.

Comments

• Options
    NOLAJNOLAJ Member Posts: 490
    Are you talking about the 680?
    WGU - MBA: I.T. Management --> Graduated!!

WGU -
    B.S. Information Technology—Network Administration --> Graduated!!

:thumbup:
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I work through the LabSim and read the corresponding chapters in the MS press book. that way, I get different perspectives on the same material. I also do labbing with some of my own labs, read Technet.

With LabSim, it helps to do the small tests that go with the sub-modules. They build up to the objective 100, 200, etc exams in the last module.
  • Options
    NOLAJ wrote: »
    Are you talking about the 680?

Sorry! I'm working on the 70-640. Active Directory.
  • Options
    Psoasman wrote: »
    I work through the LabSim and read the corresponding chapters in the MS press book. that way, I get different perspectives on the same material. I also do labbing with some of my own labs, read Technet.

With LabSim, it helps to do the small tests that go with the sub-modules. They build up to the objective 100, 200, etc exams in the last module.

That makes sense, I'll spend some time in lab-sim, I haven't used it at all yet.