Options

Passed! N10-004

minidanielsminidaniels Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed today with 830! Happy overall, used Todd Lammle's book for network+, professor messor videos and also measureup to study for the exam, and all the posts on tech exams! Thanks to all for the posts and help! I also found that measureup practise exams were harder than the actual vendor cert exam for any of you that are freaking out....

Comments

• Options
    DarrilDarril Member Posts: 1,588
  • Options
    SharkDiverSharkDiver Member Posts: 844
    Congratulations!
    Network+ is a great cert.
    I wish my company would require all techs to get this.
    So much of this material is vital to know.
    Great job!!!
  • Options
    quinnyflyquinnyfly Member Posts: 243 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats and well done,

It's a hard cert, but opens a few networking avenues.

All the best.
    Steve
    The Wings of Technology
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    kremitkremit Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Was there any subnetting questions or was it mostly a broad network field coverage? (devices, protocols, what some things do or shouldn't do, basic troubleshooting?)
    Pending:
    640-816; ITIL 2011
    2013:
    Sharepoint, ITIL, CCNA
  • Options
    MrkaliMrkali Member Posts: 105
    Passed today with 830! Happy overall, used Todd Lammle's book for network+, professor messor videos and also measureup to study for the exam, and all the posts on tech exams! Thanks to all for the posts and help! I also found that measureup practise exams were harder than the actual vendor cert exam for any of you that are freaking out....

Congratulations! What are your next certification goals?
  • Options
    Jack2Jack2 Member Posts: 153
    icon_cheers.gifCongratulations on the pass.icon_cheers.gif
    WGU Courses Completed at WGU: CPW3, EWB2, WFV1, TEV1, TTV1, AKV1, TNV1| TSV1, LET1, ORC1, MGC1, TPV1, TWA1, CVV1, DHV1, DIV1, DJV1, TXP1, TYP1, CUV1, TXC1, TYC1, CJV1
    Classes Transferred: BAC1, BBC1, LAE1, LAT1, LUT1 ,1LC1, 1MC1, QLT1, IWC1, IWT1, INC1, INT1, SSC1, SST1, CLC1
    WGU Graduate - BSIT 2014
  • Options
    ahphotoahphoto Member Posts: 103
    Congrats! :)
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.
  • Options
    kremit wrote: »
    Was there any subnetting questions or was it mostly a broad network field coverage? (devices, protocols, what some things do or shouldn't do, basic troubleshooting?)

Only had one subnetting question, very basic one, mostly broad network, know your wireless access points and packet sniffers, many questions on basic troubleshooting methods. Surprisingly didn't get much on the OSI model either...
  • Options
    Mrkali wrote: »
    Congratulations! What are your next certification goals?

Thanks! Currently in a networking course that supplies 5 vendor cert exam, i think i have Microsoft windows 7 config 70-680, Microsoft server, security + and the last one being CCNA... hopefully do well :)