Options

what should i expect ?

GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
Hello all,

What should I/we expect at an internship program which has a title " System administration"? generally what are the benefits of this kind of program in a company? And what is good to know before joining to this program ? What can lead us to the success if we already know it before we go to the program ? Any kind of information, suggestion will be appreciated.

btw; responsibilities are generally ;
  • Hardware setup and tuning/troubleshooting
  • Supporting users on desktop and services (Helpdesk for internal users and developer teams)
  • Developing system tools
  • Installing and maintaining tools and applications
specific explanation from those lines will open our view,

thanks ^^

Comments

• Options
    JustFredJustFred Member Posts: 678 ■■■□□□□□□□
    With A CCNA are you sure you would like to be in desktop support hell?

Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. With Your CCNA you should be looking for a junior network engineer kind of internship
    [h=2]"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing, after all, as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true." Spock[/h]
  • Options
    GOZCUGOZCU Member Posts: 234
    Internship positions within the area that i located are related to these positions mostly, but of course i am not sure. I am trying to get information as much as possible. most companies don't want to take students as a trainee to their Network teams, they prefer software developer trainees or help desk supporters (mostly). however, I am looking,,, and looking.. An internship in a network team will be awesome.