Options

passed 70-640!!!!

dhendersondhenderson Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

passed today with 792. Wasnt as difficult as i thought it would be, didnt get anything nasty which was good. Lots of the general things you would imagine to come up, my advice is to lab lab and lab as i found that helped me a lot.

Many thanks to you all for giving me advice over the past few months, onto the windows 7 or the 642, not sure which one to do next. Will probably want to get my client out the way on my way to becoming an MCITP :EA.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    PsoasmanPsoasman Member Posts: 2,687 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Very nice! Congrats on your pass!
  • Options
    bito007bito007 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the exam. Can you tell me what did you use and how you prepared for the exam? What lab did you use to prepare. Please elaborate as much as you can which can help us to preapre. Thanks
  • Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • Options
    dhendersondhenderson Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks.Sorry for the late reply, i used the MS Press kit, i also went on two courses which my work paid for as part of my MCITP:EA training. Used transcender and measureup practice tests. Also brought some audiobooks from learnsmart.
  • Options
    Gutaryasha2075Gutaryasha2075 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hello all. I'm a newbie. I'm VIetnamese, so I'm not good at English. Very nice to meet all. And, congratulations on passing the exam. :D
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    Congratz on the pass!
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD