Options

Network + voucher

andremcullinsandremcullins Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey you guys doing? I'm new to this forum. I have a question. I been studying for the network + certification for a month now and I was wondering if there was a website that sells the N10-005 test for less than $250.

Comments

• Options
    Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ebay is your friend. I got my vouchers from there.
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I would also recommend eBay for cheaper vouchers :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Kai123Kai123 Member Posts: 364 ■■■□□□□□□□
    High five Dakinggamer87! *high five*

Network+ exam costs 185 euro, with voucher its 110 euro, its a huge saving.
  • Options
    andremcullinsandremcullins Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys. I bought it from ebay just a few minutes ago. the voucher expires on march 30th. I will be ready by then. any tips while preparing for this test??
  • Options
    jbimlerjbimler Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I decided to check ebay as well and they are selling for 50 dollars cheaper than anywhere else there. Good to know. :)
  • Options
    zrockstarzrockstar Member Posts: 378
    Are you currently in college? If so, check with your IT department for discounted vouchers. I just got mine for $125.