Options

simple question

thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
if i can go through all the objectives and clearly answer all of em (defining ports...osi model....vlans....ipsec...) am i ready to sit??
Switches are bridges on steroids!

Comments

• Options
    3000GT3000GT Member Posts: 212
    Go for the tech tests on here and try the 200 questions on the mcmcse.com site, they should be some good mesure :D
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Depends on which version of the exam you take. If you're going for the older 2001 objectives, most currently available material should suffice. If you're going for the 2005 exam, you may want to pick up a small updated study guide.
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Options
    thisisalex02thisisalex02 Member Posts: 136
    im taking n10-002 on june 20th... im scoring in the high 90 on my preplogic exams.. and i also finished learnkeys network+ series in which i can pass each exam with at least a 93. i can also take the tests on this site and pass all three of em in the high 90's. i just want to make sure i am ready before i sit...well its already paid for so im going...hehe..just want some reassurance...on the mcmcse site do you have to pay anything to take the 200 question test?
    Switches are bridges on steroids!
  • Options
    Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    The older test you're taking is a piece of cake I think. You should be okay with those scores, and FYI...MCMCSE is a 100% free site, just like this one. You could also take a look at the Technotes on this site, very good I might add....
    i remain, he who remains to be....