Options

70-680 Failed first cert exam :(

suitsonfiresuitsonfire Member Posts: 38 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well, I am 3 for 4 on my IT certifcation tests thanks to a 682 score on the 70-680. I must say I did not feel completely ready going into the test but I purchased one of those vouchers that expired today so I had no ability to postpone. Well, at least I know what to concentrate on anyways and know what a MS exam is like! Any advice from others who have failed this one and gone on to pass, it sure would be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    samarusamaru Registered Users Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    first of all, don't give up.. you're right, take positives from this and get better for the next time.. I'm als taking the exam for the first time in May. Studying hard these days, refer the materiel.. in my case CBT nuggets, Self paced Win 7 and practicals on my Win 7 and W2k8. use VMware as well. so i wish you all the best, you've mentioned you were not completely ready prior to the exam, so make sure you won't feel the same next time around ! :)
  • Options
    GRODTGRODT Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm studying now, most everyone at my job (I just started on 3/12/12) had to take it as a requirement back in September and they all past it after studying for like 2 weeks and some for only 1 week. Its a plus knowing what you need to study, don't wait, hit the practice exams and the book hard and go back and take it.

...you're a pro anyway you have 3 certs under your belt.

What's getting me in the study materials is the imaging and all the freaken commands for doing things. LOL! I guess thats why its called "Windows 7 configuration".

Will
    Well, I am 3 for 4 on my IT certifcation tests thanks to a 682 score on the 70-680. I must say I did not feel completely ready going into the test but I purchased one of those vouchers that expired today so I had no ability to postpone. Well, at least I know what to concentrate on anyways and know what a MS exam is like! Any advice from others who have failed this one and gone on to pass, it sure would be appreciated.
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • Options
    JayTheCrackerJayTheCracker Member Posts: 169
    drag & drop questions @ [BRAINDUMP SITE] saved me icon_thumright.gif
  • Options
    whatthehellwhatthehell Member Posts: 920
    I have to take this soon too. Sorry to hear about the no pass --- but yes, don't give up!
    When are you planning to retake?
    2017 Goals:
    [ ] Security + [ ] 74-409 [ ] CEH
    Future Goals:
    TBD
  • Options
    ClaymooreClaymoore Member Posts: 1,637
    drag & drop questions from LowLifeCheatingBRAINDUMPSite saved me icon_thumright.gif

Thanks for cheating, Jay. There is a reason you had to spell out the url to keep it from being blocked. Next time, check your resources at CertGuard.

http://www.CertGuard.com/Search.asp?Site=**************.com
  • Options
    JayTheCrackerJayTheCracker Member Posts: 169
    ewww... why do u call it *low life cheating* ? >< u were saying like calling to me too ><
    what i did is that studied the 70-680 Self-Paced Training Kit , did all the labs, then i was ready perfectly.
    just 1 day b4 i take the exam , i looked at the up-to-date old-questions at exam collection - that's it icon_study.gif
  • Options
    kriscamaro68kriscamaro68 Member Posts: 1,186 ■■■■■■■□□□
    ewww... why do u call it *low life cheating* ? >< u were saying like calling to me too ><
    what i did is that studied the 70-680 Self-Paced Training Kit , did all the labs, then i was ready perfectly.
    just 1 day b4 i take the exam , i looked at the up-to-date old-questions at exam collection - that's it icon_study.gif

It's still cheating. It would be the same as getting the anseers to a test in school before you take the test. Wether you know the material or not is beside the point. Its whats ethical and whats not.